Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Therapy!



I hold a master's degree in therapy......  but I wish someone had just told me that sitting down with a piece of paper and scissors, kick my feet up, put on a good movie, and start cutting would be one of the most therapeutic things EVER! I used a wreath cut file, but I sat and cut up a trillion (ok, maybe a little exaggeration there) flowers. This is a photo of me as a little girl, and I decided to accent the little fence with one of my old Martha Stewart border punches. (I still love my Martha Steward punches!) The paper and embellishments are from Paige Evans Pick Me Up collection. To do a layout that involves so much fussy cutting, it can't be one of those "need to get it done" projects. It's just work on it a little at a time, and enjoy the process! I try to keep ongoing projects like this one to work on when I curl up with a Hallmark movie, or the family is just hanging out in the living room. I have even been known to fussy cut in doctors offices, ballgames, and many other on-the-go places! 






No comments:

Post a Comment