Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Catching up!

Wow!  I can't believe I'm so behind in posting my layouts!  It seems like I post them on other media, so I forget that this is my personal home space for my journey on paper. I'm gonna post a few at a time, until I kinda get caught up. These are some of my first layouts using svg files. All I can say is, I'm addicted!!!!! These layouts were scrap lifted from some of Paige Evan's design team, using Paige Evans cut files from pagebypaige on etsy. It almost feels strange to only have one photo on a layout, but at the same time, it feels very freeing. I remember my mother used to say "I can't make a scrapbook page of ...., I only have one picture!" Problem solved! Now that I'm really enjoying single photo layouts, I find that if I still have a lot of photos of a particular theme or event, I can either use a less extravgant layout for a second page, or do a project life style of coordinating page. I'm hooked on the svg files, regardless of the number of photos I put on a page!

 This is scrap lifted from ZZsoka Marko, which appeared on the paigetaylorevans.com website January 11, 2018. 
This layout was scrap lifted from Flóra Farkas on the paigetaylorevans.com website December 10, 2017. 

No comments:

Post a Comment