Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Disney Mission


Ok, I'll be honest. I am determined to get "caught up" with all my kids albums, my childhood, and our 2107 family Disney trip. I'm on a mission! Any chance I get, I'm gonna make a layout for my Disney album.  (I want this one finished before we go on another one, lol!) I used Paige  Evans "Whimsical" for the Hot Air balloon. I made this layout to be the intro section of the Parade. It won't take you long to notice that I really like puffy stickers. I think I can manage to use Paige Evan's collections for just about anything! The other layout is using the Simple Stories "Dream Big" and I used my granddaughter dancing with Belle. There's a lot of cute Princess collections out there, and let's just say I have plenty of Princess photos to accommodate them! I hope you don't get tired of Princess layouts......




No comments:

Post a Comment