Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Design Team and Fall layouts



Now that I have been out of school for awhile, back home, and actually have been able to have my own "Scrappy Room," I have been able to get a little more mojo going on with my layouts. I mustered up the nerve to submit layouts for a  Design Team call to a local scrapbook store near my parents. I LOVE shopping there! They keep up with the trends, and as the owner, Sara, puts it, "there's no birthdays here!" IOW, you have to get it before it's gone!  I submitted the layouts, and (enter major happy dance here!), I was chosen!  Scrappin in the City has a wonderful staff of " city chicks" that are talented, friendly, and just make you want to craft all day! The design team layouts have definitely challenged me to kick up my work a notch, and I am enjoying every minute of it!          

Fall is a hard time for me. It just feels like the "death of summer" to me. However, I look around at all the colors in nature, and I am reminded of God's goodness.  Scrapbooking fall photos is definitely a spirit-lifter. Basking in all the beauty of Autumn definitely helps life the end of summer blues!  These are some of my first layouts on the Design Team at Scrappin in the City. The collections are from  Echo Park, Simple Stories, and Doodlebug Designs. I felt so much better this fall, just playing with the beautiful fall papers and embellishments. Therapy, I tell ya! 







No comments:

Post a Comment