Friday, August 31, 2018

Mighty Cute!

I'm trying to catch up on literally YEARS of pictures of my children as they were growing up. My "plan" has been to scrapbook my pictures seasonally for the time being. Last year I organized my photos, embellishments, and paper by topical themes. The idea was that I would be able to quickly select photos, papers and embellishments to coordinate. This layout of my daughter was one that I was able to pull together from my summer theme. I loved her smile in this photo and I tried to capture her love for summer.

I followed the sketch for The Scrap Room's August Jumpstart Sketch Challenge.                               

                  

                                                                                                                                                                  

 I also entered this layout in the CSI Challenge Case File #260.  I have stalked their challenges for awhile now, and I finally mustered the courage to enter the challenge. For this challenge.  I used the color theme with sky blue/buttercup yellow/navy; flowers; and added a camera. I didn't focus a whole lot on the travel theme, although we were on a trip when the photo was taken. I had a lot of fun creating this summer layout! 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Sorry for not having Mr. Linky up this month! Thanks for playing along with the ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our challenges. I am glad you gave it a try, and the result is beautiful. The photo is adorable, and I especially like the title in the sun.
    Thank you for playing along with us at CSI:-) Hope to see more of your work:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely layout and perfect for the challenge! Hope you will join us again at CSI :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful photo and page! Loving the sun! So happy you decided to give CSI a try, and I look forward to you playing with us again and again!

    ReplyDelete